• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Expensive Box!

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
I ordered a new Jv33-160 and was told it would take a week to be delivered. They finally showed up at my dock and 2 guys unloaded it. The tech was going to arrive the following day to install it. He called that afternoon and said he would come over and just take it out of the box and put it together. When he arrived and opened the box it was empty. It had been shipped from their warehouse and then put on a truck locally and nobody realized it was 350lbs lighter than it should have been. There was even a sticker on the side saying "empty".

We just laughed about it as we were not dying to have it installed. Needless to say the shipped another one and it was installed successfully last Friday.

We look forward to running it side by side with our Roland 545 and compare notes. The Roland has been a great workhorse.

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
The sad thing is 2 guys lifted it off the truck onto the dock with no problem. When the "real one" showed up 3 of us could barely get it on the dock.

All said and done though I am impressed with the printer so far and hope to post some comparison info here shortly between the Mimaki and the Roland.

SignsRus

The sad thing is 2 guys lifted it off the truck onto the dock with no problem. When the "real one" showed up 3 of us could barely get it on the dock.

All said and done though I am impressed with the printer so far and hope to post some comparison info here shortly between the Mimaki and the Roland.

Yes please post about how that printer works for you.

Rooster

Two guys picked up the JV33 I bought off the back of the truck, carried it across the backyard and right down the stairs like it was a sack of potatoes.

Me and the tech had a hell of a time just lifting it onto the stand.

ChiknNutz

He he, makes me think of this...yes, I watch, I mean the kids watch Spongebob.

Attachments

• Spongebob Lifting Weights.png
    Spongebob Lifting Weights.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 101