• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Experience printing Dreamscape Suede on HP Latex 360

klmjff

We are getting an HP Latex 360 soon and will be printing a LOT of Dreamscape Suede material through it. Does anyone here have any prior experience with this combination?

I havent posted in a long time, any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks!

ProColorGraphics

I run a fair amount of Dreamscape Mystical through mine, which works great! I can't imagine that the Suede would be much different.

I have printed a fair amount of Dreamscape Plaster in my unit. Once it was properly profiled, it images quite nicely.

derekw13029

I run the Suede a lot, and have done several wall murals with it on our HP L300. The only Dreamscape product we have some issues with is the Matte Vinyl. I'm *still* having a little trouble with random graininess, but I think it's plasticizers in the material and likely humidity that isn't helping any.

The Suede has been our go-to with no issues for some time. Some of the others have enough texture that you can get the ink to settle in valleys if you don't keep the vacuum levels and the heat in the right balance.

There are profiles for Suede, and I use the standard one with no issues, using Flexi as my RIP.

AaronSSsignsKC

We do all of spin pizza walls in dreamscape suede that we print on our 360, we have yet to have any issues. Just pay attention to youre heat ive heard of the material stretching during curing and therefore causing alignment issues. Like i said we have had no trouble and the quality has been great. Good luck!

MMG

Dreamscape Suede is certified by HP to be used on HP Latex 360 Printer. You could download HP made profiles for this media from the Media Solutions Locator in the following link:

Dreamscape Suede