• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Expired JV33 Cartridges

Rooster

I have a cartridge (Lc) that's blinking on my JV-33. Does anybody know how long past the expiry date these will go before the machine treats it as empty?

gabagoo

I have a cartridge (Lc) that's blinking on my JV-33. Does anybody know how long past the expiry date these will go before the machine treats it as empty?

I was told 6 - 8 weeks. I have 4 blinking right now and they are not close to being empty. I use my machine every day but when I purchased the inks back in december they were all dated for april, when I enquired as to the shortened date I was told this was the way Mimaki was going to do things from now on!!! Strangely enough I purchased 2 cartridges last week dated for aug of 2010...so it as a bull shity line to get me to take old stock. I feel a battle coming on with a supplier if they stop working.

matsuru2

I have 2 black cartridges which is blinking now, and 2 already expired. I'm thinking of resetting the machine ( pull the battery and put it back ) ...any advices?

briderx

Our tech came and did something to our machine to take off the time limit.. I don't know what he did, but I think I can ask him if he shows up again.