• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Explaining to a moron about a 2-sided directional sign

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Dealing with another smart real estate agent, trying to explain to her that she needs an arrow right AND left.

I think she finally got it in my last email, "If you're driving north and want to turn right to go to your listing, which way would you turn if you were driving south?"

:banghead:

T_K

Of course, *I've* never had to do that with a customer before...:ROFLMAO:

My favorite is when they tell me the arrow rider on their sign is pointed the wrong way and we'll have to reprint it.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I love getting into the 'directional arrow' argument with people. Always makes me feel just a little smarter than the rest.

fresh

if they are in your shop, just take a piece of paper and draw the arrows. Then they can see what youre talking about.

boxerbay

or when they tell you "the arrow is upside down". ?? I tell them flip it. "oh ok now i got it thanks."

TammieH

I love it when a customer tries to explain it to me, lol...I just nod my head a pretend to be enlightened

Bill Heishman

Old thread, but I had to comment.

I've had more than one customer get mad at me and actually cuss me when I try to tell them you don't mirror 4X4 on the passenger side, or SPORT, oh the list goes on...

Bill Heishman

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, and the pig loves it.

But the best reason not to argue with a moron is: Unsuspecting onlookers may have a hard time recognizing the moron.

JB