Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Export to Enroute option

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Miki, May 6, 2005.

1. Miki

Miki New Member

May 6, 2005
    I recently installed the free upgrade to my Flexi 7.5 and was told that the "export to Enroute" option would actually work now. I still can't get it to work. Anyone got any ideas?:help:

Tags:
  2. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    What version of Enroute are you using? Also check wich version of 7.5 if it is new enough you can down load the new 7.6. I export to Enroute all the time, try starting Enroute first before you export I had to do that in one of the versions.

3. Miki

Miki New Member

May 6, 2005
    I use Enroute 3 v2 and I upgraded my Flexi to 7.6 v1. I too have had to start my Enroute program before Flexi at times. I am wondering if I need to change a preference or something?

4. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    I am running Enroute 3.1 and Flexi 7.6 v1 just tried sending to my Enroute with it closed and it worked fine not sure what the problem is on your system.