• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Exporting from flexi

Trimtint

Im designing in flexi and outputing through Onyx postershop. When Im done designing i will add my contour cut lines and export to a TIF. For whatever reason it will look horrible I tried eps. I tried to rasterize the image even at 600dpi before exporting still looks like crap. Im getting frustrated.

Snapper

iSign

after exporting as a .tif file, and ripping through Onyx...what looks like crap is the actual print?

are you exporting as RGB, or CMYK?

Trimtint

no its when pre flight comes up looks horrible. But its happening on the export of flexi. Cause it looks the same in the TIF preview before I even rip it. As far as exporting as RGB or CMYK im not sure it never gives me the option when i try to export.

Snapper

Trimtint

I need to find out what the prob is cause i cant output through flexi 8 it says I belive no port. Its a valuejet 1604 hooked up through TCP/IP network. It even shows the printer in design manager it rips but wont print. Dongles in and good. This might fix all my probs if i could output through flexi.

Snapper

D

DARLAK

I need to find out what the prob is cause i cant output through flexi 8 it says I belive no port. Its a valuejet 1604 hooked up through TCP/IP network. It even shows the printer in design manager it rips but wont print. Dongles in and good. This might fix all my probs if i could output through flexi.

what operating system are you using? if your using Vista, it won't work. At least it didn't for me. Sounds like the same problem i had, i switched back to XP and everything worked again....

as far as not ripping from flexi, i rip from flexi all day long, don't see why you would want to go through the hassle of converting and going through onyx...