• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Extra 1" on the left side!?

mustafade

Happy Friday's Ya'll..

On my machine whenever I print something centered there is always 1" extra on the left hand side.
If I was to print left or right justified it is OK but centered is always off.
Is it due to machine set up or somewhere in the maintenance menu or rip related?

Thanks for ya'lls in put. (my Southern accent is coming thru, :))

Case

Don't use the default media widths...... Whatever your screen on your Mimaki reads as the printable area, you need to make a media width with that size........

Then pick that media and pick center... It will make it dead center every time.......

You have to create a new media width at whatever your machine reads and not use the default widths in Onyx.........So if your machine reads 52.67", create a media that has a width of that size.... Don't just pick the default 54" roll size or whatever...

Case

mustafade

Thanks for the tip Case.
I used to create my own media size and one of the ONYX tech's suggested that I should use what is set in the ONYX.
It only make sense to create according to the media.
Thanks again.

Demir