Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extra S class 2 pinch rollers

Discussion in 'Summa' started by iPrintStuff, Jun 19, 2020.

1. iPrintStuff

iPrintStuff Prints stuff

Sep 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    So we got a quote after speaking to our rep about extra pinch rollers for the summa (S2 T160). the quote says

“pinch roller assy D60 and D620” and “pinch roller set of 2 and 2 clips”

can someone just confirm they’re quoting us for the right thing? Do the S class use the same pinch rollers as the D series?

Tags:
  2. MI Bearcat

MI Bearcat Member

Apr 1, 2015
    Canton, Michigan
    You want additional pinch roller assemblies or just replacement rollers? I'm currently looking for the whole assemblies and it shows part number 395-426 for my Summa S2 series, $350

3. iPrintStuff

iPrintStuff Prints stuff

Sep 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    The whole thing. We currently have 4 and want 6. The company that quoted them are the ones that actually sold us the summa so *hoping* they know what they’re talking about.

Ours are in £ but they sound a fair bit cheaper! Total £160 for everything so assuming they’ve quoted the wrong parts?

4. MI Bearcat

MI Bearcat Member

Apr 1, 2015
    Canton, Michigan
    What part number does it list? I talked with Airmark and the part number I listed was for extra pinch wheel assemblies for the tangential S2 cutters.