• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eyedrop Tool

cwa

In previouse versions I could pull color from a bitmap and put in a vector file. In X3 all I get is white. Is there a setting I am not aware of or did X3 change that feature?

Replicator

What I normally do is make a copy of the bitmap (trace/vectorize) it (the copy)

pull your colors and then delete the copy . . . Hope this helps !

cwa

You are brilliant! That worked great and also the color breakdown/configuration inspired me for use as a background.
Thank You So Much!

Slof

In previouse versions I could pull color from a bitmap and put in a vector file. In X3 all I get is white. Is there a setting I am not aware of or did X3 change that feature?

When you select the eyedrop tool be sure to set it to sample color instead of object attributes... that's all

300mphGraphics

When you select the eyedrop tool be sure to set it to sample color instead of object attributes... that's all
Damn, that's been driving me nuts for a while. Don't know how it got switched, took me a while to find out how to switch it back. Thanks.