• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

F-16 silhouette

Status
Not open for further replies.

raw191

I'm now looking for an F-16 silhouette for the side of a trailer. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Ross

Geary

Dude! I've got two perfect silhouettes of an F-14 and and F-18....but no 16s....sorry. :( Does it have to be a 16 for sure?

~G.

Geary

Could you use this?

You could use this and trace it for a silhouette. It's actually a pic of a scale model of the Falcon I found.

~Gear

Attachments

• F-16-LC-01.jpg
    F-16-LC-01.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 324

raw191

Yes, vectored would be great. I'm doing a 7' long graphic for one of my flying buddies trailer. He's got an F-16 so it has to be that. I've got a F-14 and F/A-18 as well, thought I had a F-16, but nope.

rw

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
toucan_graphics said:
I can't upload .ai files here, but I can e-mail the vector to you if the one shown works for you.

This whole thread is going to result in somebody getting banned. Please note the rules to which you agreed to when you registered at this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.