Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F-16 silhouette

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by raw191, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raw191

raw191 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    I'm now looking for an F-16 silhouette for the side of a trailer. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Ross

Tags:
  2. Geary

Geary Very Active Member

Dude! I've got two perfect silhouettes of an F-14 and and F-18....but no 16s....sorry. :( Does it have to be a 16 for sure?

~G.

3. Let me look, I think I have one. I have HUGE military graphics collection. Does it have to be vector?

Here ya go! it's a silhouette of an F-16. I also have the bmp image in color if you want. Let me know if this works or if you're looking for more wing span (different angle of view)

View attachment f16silhouette.bmp

View attachment f16.bmp

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  4. Geary

Geary Very Active Member

Could you use this?

You could use this and trace it for a silhouette. It's actually a pic of a scale model of the Falcon I found.

~Gear

Attached Files:

5. raw191

raw191 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    Yes, vectored would be great. I'm doing a 7' long graphic for one of my flying buddies trailer. He's got an F-16 so it has to be that. I've got a F-14 and F/A-18 as well, thought I had a F-16, but nope.

rw

6. I can't upload .ai files here, but I can e-mail the vector to you if the one shown works for you.

7. raw191

raw191 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    sent you a pm toucan

8. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    This whole thread is going to result in somebody getting banned. Please note the rules to which you agreed to when you registered at this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.