• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fabber Ternt Wrapper

HeavyHitter

<<< I AM NOT ADVERTISING FOR BTF, I DO NOT OWN THE COMPANY ANYMORE. I SOLD OUT A COUPLE WEEKS AGO. MOST OF THE WRAPS AND IMAGES I HAVE ARE RELATED TO BTF AS IT WAS MY LIFE FOR MANY YEARS. IF THE PICS ARE CONSIDERED ADVERTISING PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TAKE THE POSTS DOWN.>>>

What's up everyone? Just signed up to the forum as you can see. I thought I would post up a little about me. If you are interested read on.

I started a company in 2001 called Blue Torch FabWorks, Inc. (aka bluetorchfab, or simply BTF). A little over a week ago I signed the papers selling out. I was not having fun with the business anymore and wanted to spend more time with the family.

I have spent many years in the offroad vehicle fabrication field building everything from small brackets and tabs to full on race vehicles. The most recent vehicle before selling out was for King of the Hammers 2009 and the Ultra4 class of Vegas to Reno. From looking at the rules here it appears I can not post links to any of my work, but a simple google search will bring up tons.

While in the business of making things go fast I began wrapping my own race trailers, and project vehicles. I bought a printer, laminator, plotters, and so on. I have been doing wraps for roughly 4 years now. I also print a lot of decals, banners, window wraps, and even a bath tub wrap or two along the way. BTW... my kid likes the bath tub wrap.

Now I am in the process of getting all of my print equipment set up as a stand alone business. I am doing wraps, decals, banners, graphic design, web design, brand consulting, and more. Here is an idea of what equipment I am working with.

64 inch Mutoh Toucan LT
64 inch Graphtec plotter
24 inch plotter
64 inch cold laminator
and more.

Here are some of the vehicles I built and wrapped. Give me a minute to resize some more pics and I will post up.

Dan DuBose

Attachments

• btfbully.jpg
    btfbully.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

HeavyHitter

A couple more pics of the Red Bull Crawler

Attachments

• diagonallowrear1.jpg
    diagonallowrear1.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 108
  • diagonalrear1.jpg
    diagonalrear1.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 120

HeavyHitter

Here are some more pics of things I wrapped before selling out and leaving BTF. Sorry about all of the pics being watermarked. They are the only ones I have with me.

Attachments

• DSC_6431.jpg
    DSC_6431.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC_6433.jpg
    DSC_6433.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC_6622.jpg
    DSC_6622.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC_6623.jpg
    DSC_6623.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 124

HeavyHitter

pics of Ultra4 car wrapped and ready to hit the desert for some high speed good times and the 44 foot trailer

Attachments

• DSC_7092.jpg
    DSC_7092.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC_7064.jpg
    DSC_7064.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC_7069.jpg
    DSC_7069.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC_7112.jpg
    DSC_7112.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC_7136.jpg
    DSC_7136.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_7142.jpg
    DSC_7142.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Vegas-to-Reno-029.jpg
    Vegas-to-Reno-029.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 131

HeavyHitter

Anyway the above posted pics and information should give you an idea of past work and who I am. I may not be a sign expert but I am learning. PM me if you have any questions for me.

Thanks
Dan

HeavyHitter

Welcome to the show....This is a great site for some great resources.....M*

Thanks for the welcome. I looked around here a little last night. Looks like a great place to network. Hit me up if I can ever help with anything.

Thanks
Dan

HeavyHitter

What Up Dan... Have not heard from you in a while...

Glad to hear all is well.

Best of luck in you new venture.

Talk soon...

Mike

Mike,

I have been very busy over the past year getting the above car built and race ready. We ran the Vegas to Reno 1000 desert race just before I left the company. It was good times for sure.

I am in Dothan, AL. I will be setting up shop, website, and all of the other fun stuff in the next few weeks. I will be contacting you once I am up and running. PM me your contact info. I should still have it, but just in case it was left at the shop send it over.

Are you going to SGIA? I am headed over Thursday morning. Going to meet up with Robby and Dean from Wrap Experts / Wrap Resource. I am sure they will have some good times set up. Maybe this show will not involve a portacrapper and rental car. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks
Dan DuBose

HeavyHitter

Mike,

You guys printed this one for me last winter when my printer was down waiting on service. Nice job.

Dan

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpg
    IMG_0713.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 137