• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Fabric banner stands

Patricia

Hey, all... I am an MBA graduate. I always wanted to be an entrepreneur rather than working for any company. I always had an interest in fashion designing. I didn't have much support from family for this. But my friends were with me. I started up on a small scale. By Gods grace, I eventually brought it into a large scale business. I get good feedback from the customers regarding the designs.
On the seasonal basis, we do provide discount sales. This year we have decided it on coming month. Usually, every year we provide a sale of 50% discount. But this year we have made it 60%. Since we have made a change we want the customers to know about this.
We need a banner to be placed in front of the shop. I want a fabric banner stand for this. I inquired to many of my friends about this and came to know about the Fabric banner stands in Toronto? Are they good at their service? Suggestions, please?

Last edited:

Dan360

I believe Ultima Displays out of Markham do fabric banner stands, we use them for a lot of trade show items. You will however need to locate one of their dealers near you.