• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help fabric onto plaster

paul62

Hi all i am a newby in australia that has gone from making reproduction motorcycle decals to opening a general sign shop i have recently been offered some jobs which involve printing and installing some 8ft square banksy graffiti onto a friends restaurant interior plaster walls and would like to know what material is ideal for this job. once up they will not be removed for a few years and i would like to avoid damaging the walls on removal if possible cheers paul

studio 440

Hi all i am a newby in australia that has gone from making reproduction motorcycle decals to opening a general sign shop i have recently been offered some jobs which involve printing and installing some 8ft square banksy graffiti onto a friends restaurant interior plaster walls and would like to know what material is ideal for this job. once up they will not be removed for a few years and i would like to avoid damaging the walls on removal if possible cheers paul
Phototex