• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Face Sheields

rjssigns

Wish I had the capability. I'd be all over it. A company in Wisconsin jumped in though. They normally do prototype work and worked with University of Wisconsin engineers and doctors to streamline production. Showed them cutting plastic with lasers. So far they've delivered 1000 face shields and are working with a plastic supplier to ramp up. Once things are in place production will hit 5000 units per hour. Wow!!

Wish I had the capability. I'd be all over it. A company in Wisconsin jumped in though. They normally do prototype work and worked with University of Wisconsin engineers and doctors to streamline production. Showed them cutting plastic with lasers. So far they've delivered 1000 face shields and are working with a plastic supplier to ramp up. Once things are in place production will hit 5000 units per hour. Wow!!
Are they assembling them as well or just cutting,

d fleming

Have a friend with a shop router in Ga who is making some very nice face shields for the hospitals in his area. We are making hand sanitizer from the foreshots in our distillery. Sourcing aloe and little plastic bottles now.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Did you see how many are being 3D printed. I wouldn't think that would be efficient, but with enough around the country, I suppose that its a good way to get these produced.