• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Facebook help needed...please "like" us

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I was up late last night working on facebook and accidently deleted our business page. We need a minimum of 25 fans in order to get our facebook domain name re-established, so please check us out at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jarsa-and-Company-Stone-Engraving/237504886272742 and see what we do, and hit the "like" button.

We're a little different than the regular sign-crowd around here, yet what we do is 100% related to graphic design.

Thanks,

Jim

WildWestDesigns

I gotcha covered on the business page as well as my personal page, although I think the personal page is the only one that counts towards the count you are after.

I have more then 25 if you go by business and personal pages, but I only have 21 that actually count towards that 25.

WildWestDesigns

i already "liked" your business page.
if wild west is right... should we "friend" your personal page too?

Oh no. You have to like them with your personal page for it to count towards that 25. In other words, I have to like him with my Evan West page for it to count, not with Wild West Designs. I "liked" their page with both, because that is still seen and more the better. But for the purposes of getting that 25, it's based on the amount of "people", not "businesses" that like the page.

JERHEMI

I was up late last night working on facebook and accidently deleted our business page. We need a minimum of 25 fans in order to get our facebook domain name re-established, so please check us out at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jarsa-and-Company-Stone-Engraving/237504886272742 and see what we do, and hit the "like" button.

We're a little different than the regular sign-crowd around here, yet what we do is 100% related to graphic design.

Thanks,

Jim

How did you go about getting your facebook domain name in the first place for your business page? Thanks

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
How did you go about getting your facebook domain name in the first place for your business page? Thanks

You must have a personal account first. No personal page= no business page...facebook rule #1. Once you have a personal page, you can create another page for your business using the "Create new page" button which is located in your profile setting page somewhere. The info below explains how you can make an individual domain name for that new page:

You log into your facebook account, and then type "facebook.com/username" into the browser bar of your web browser. It will give you a couple of options to name your business page, plus it will allow you type in and use a name that is not already taken.

Take your time and be careful. Once it's set...it's set and no changes can be made. I had to slightly modify my original FB domain name because it already recognizes it as "taken", even though it's still registered under my name.

Now you can hand out a facebook domain name that's easy-to-remember.

Anyway, thanks for the help...you can now find us at http://www.facebook.com/JarsaCo

Jim