Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Facemask Printing

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by jkdbjj, Aug 21, 2020.

1. jkdbjj

jkdbjj Active Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Virginia
    Hi everyone, long time no talk.
    Hope everyone is doing OK in this crazy environment we are in.

I am looking for a source for printed or custom facemasks, maybe dyesub, or other recommendations you may have.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for this service? We are interested in short-run, 1 color and full color. We just want to know what is available and who can help with orders.

Maybe info on 1,2 or 3 ply
    Turn around times, setup fees
    Shipping from etc.

If these needs to be private, please message me.

Thank you
    Mike

2. RaymondLoewy

RaymondLoewy Pretty fly for a Sign Guy

I can't help you as a provider, but Fisher Textiles has a line of anti-microbial fabrics that are latex printable and dye-sub ready. I have been told they can treat their other fabrics that they don't currently to achieve the same effect. If you can do the printing I am sure you can find a company to do the sewing - We did a large fabric dye-sub project for eddie bauer when I was at Meisel and we had a company do all of the sewing for us.