• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Facing Major Surgery #17...

Tim Aucoin

I don't know you all that well Arlo... but everyone on here is my "extended family"... so you can count on my prayers. God be with you during your surgery...

Si Allen

As one who has had way too many surgeries ... you have my sympathy!

Best of luck and hope all goes well!

:thumb:

petesign

Best of luck Arlo! I will be sending lots of positive mojo your way. You tell that doc that he has to get you back to eating jalapenos and hotdogs or else :)

sfr table hockey

Not sure just how long any of us have here in the world, but I think God is building up a team...... we just don't want you on it just yet. For this one it's ok to be picked last.

Jillbeans

You've not been out of my thoughts since that last one.
17 is my lucky number maybe it will be yours as well.
Love.....Jill

Baz

Yeah best of luck Arlo ... I feel very lucky to not have to spend any time in the hospital .... yet ... I'm passed 40 and i expect that it will be my turn in the coming years.

When i started my career in the sign business i worked for an old man. He was 74 or so when i started for him and left to be on my own 14 years later. I once asked him what was his definition of happyness. He told me that at his age. To be able to eat, piss and shit without any pain was all he needed to be happy. It's funny to hear that but it really puts things in perspective.

Hope all goes well for you!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Best wishes to you Arlo that things go better than expected and you put all this stress behind you.

wayne k
guam usa

Deaton Design

Arlo buddy, you surely have been put to the test over the past year. Im hoping and praying that this surgery will make you well and get rid of your problems. I always think to myself when one of my signfriends takes ill, there but for the grace of God go I. I consider myself blessed and very lucky. I hope I can pass some of that over to you Arlo.
Ill be praying for you my friend.:)

Steve C.

OMG, Dave! I can't believe you have been through so much with this problem.
I don't know if prayer works, but you can bet it doesn't hurt. Try to think
positively! Best of Luck and Prayers will be with you.

BobM

OK Arlo, time to kick some serious FISTULAS ass. Get in, get it done, and report back in good health so you can compare hospital stories with OP........))))))))).
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

iSign

been playing drums with a church lately, and the music sorta snuck me into the church under false pretenses.. and then while there I have begun to feel a transformation coming over my relationship to the whole church experience.. I don't want to walk too close to any boundary topics here, but the entire church is praying for you, your surgery, and your will to fight... go man go!!! you will prevail... see you on the other side of next week buddy!!! strong, healed, and renewed!!!