• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

factory motorcycle graphics

custombuilt15

does anyone know where I can download or purchase factory motorcycle graphics for a Yamaha r6. preferably in a vector.

Attachments

• yamahar6black.gif
    yamahar6black.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 137

custombuilt15

Thank you that is the closest I have found so far and I will defiantly bookmark that link.

But i'm after the complete graphics. There are so many people selling these on ebay for just about every bike, I figure they have to be getting them from somewhere.

I'm not interested in selling them I just want to make new stickers for my own bike that I crashed a few months ago.

custombuilt15

good point. I guess I was thinking they would just all be together lol.

I will see if I can piece the whole thing together.
:thankyou:

signage

I do not think Yamaha will think to kindly of you copying their artwork and selling it! Might be having a talk with the corporate attorney's soon!

smdgrfx

I have all of it, but I made it/copied it all myself. What you see on eBay is just the same files being passed around. I did it for factory backed race teams with permission.

WrapperX

I'm not interested in selling them I just want to make new stickers for my own bike that I crashed a few months ago.

"Honestly, your Honor, I wasn't going to start selling them, I just needed to create these for my bike I crashed a few months ago. Then my friend crashed his so I made him some. Seriously, that's how it all got started"

custombuilt15

I do not think Yamaha will think to kindly of you copying their artwork and selling it! Might be having a talk with the corporate attorney's soon!

Let us know what they say.

Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.
Legal Department, 6555 Katella Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
T: 714-761-7479 F: 714-761-7836

Last edited: