Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

factory reset

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by yamaha581, May 15, 2013.

1. yamaha581

yamaha581 Member

Nov 14, 2012
    slippery rock pa
    Weve been having some trouble with getting our falcon to print correctly. We were talking to someone and they had said to do a factory reset. Our problem is we cant find out how to do it. Would anyone know how to do a factory reset on the falcon jr?

Tags:
  2. CRD

CRD Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Tell what the problems are.......

3. yamaha581

yamaha581 Member

Nov 14, 2012
    slippery rock pa
    We just put in a new head board and got it to finally print colors. Now our problem is getting it to print correctly. Here is a picture of the test print we did. Would anyone know what all to do in order to get it printing correctly?

Attached Files:

4. CRD

CRD Member

Apr 18, 2011
    this has nothing to do wit a reset, head alignment is what you should perform. look in the service manual.Paco

5. yamaha581

yamaha581 Member

Nov 14, 2012
    slippery rock pa
    Yes, I do know that. I was asking about the reset before we got it to print color. Now that we got it to print we need to get everything printing correctly. Weve looked in the manual but the way its worded you cant understand half of it. We think we need to try and get the head tilt?

6. SlightlyChilled

SlightlyChilled Very Active Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Hell
    Make sure the heads are sitting all the way down in the groves. The little leavers have never really did much for me I would just set them in the middle. I have the screw with the brass washer lose and pust the head to the back then lock down. Do the same with the other. Run a test print you might need to move them to the front a hair but with them in the back of the holder you konw what way to move it... Take your time you are over thinking it.

7. CRD

CRD Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Head aligment is like SC said try and error. As long as you know what you do you will get there in the end with a working machine. Paco