• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

factory reset

yamaha581

Weve been having some trouble with getting our falcon to print correctly. We were talking to someone and they had said to do a factory reset. Our problem is we cant find out how to do it. Would anyone know how to do a factory reset on the falcon jr?

yamaha581

We just put in a new head board and got it to finally print colors. Now our problem is getting it to print correctly. Here is a picture of the test print we did. Would anyone know what all to do in order to get it printing correctly?

Attachments

• test print.JPG
    test print.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 78

CRD

this has nothing to do wit a reset, head alignment is what you should perform. look in the service manual.Paco

yamaha581

Yes, I do know that. I was asking about the reset before we got it to print color. Now that we got it to print we need to get everything printing correctly. Weve looked in the manual but the way its worded you cant understand half of it. We think we need to try and get the head tilt?

SlightlyChilled

Make sure the heads are sitting all the way down in the groves. The little leavers have never really did much for me I would just set them in the middle. I have the screw with the brass washer lose and pust the head to the back then lock down. Do the same with the other. Run a test print you might need to move them to the front a hair but with them in the back of the holder you konw what way to move it... Take your time you are over thinking it.

CRD

Head aligment is like SC said try and error. As long as you know what you do you will get there in the end with a working machine. Paco