• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fading a Pic

K2

Is there a way to fade a picture in and out so theres not just a hard line on the edge.

petesign

You can do it in illustrator with a gradient as a opacity mask. Do a search, on illustrator for opacity mask, or layer mask in photoshop. it might help you.

Drip Dry

Not sure what you mean about a hard line on the edge but, are you looking for a transparent lens to put the picture in the background.

From the effects menu > transparent You can set the opacity from there

Brandon708

He is asking about doing it in Flexi. Thats why he posted it in the Flexi Fourm.

The answer is NO. At lease with flexi 7.5 you can't. You can do a transparent lens but thats it. I really wish you could do that in flexi too. If anyone else know better let me know!

Brandon708

I sometimes wonder why Flexi hasn't come up with a solution to this. It would be nice if all we needed to use was Flexi. Maybe Flexi 20 will have it.