• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcoln Outdoor No ink to head

bgow

Fustrated tried cleaning heads with foam swaps and capping station, tried power cleaning and cleaning. No ink in dampers except blue which prints faint. How to flush or clean lines? or other suggestions. Falcon Mutoh outdoor solvent 48"

Mrose

I dont have a Falcon, I have a Roland that also has the dampers. I have had to disconnect the ink line and use a syringe to pull the ink to the head. Just a thought.

SlightlyChilled

Can you pull ink to the dampers? Not from the capping station but the bottom of the dampers. Also what did you changes to make this happen. Is your station new or old. If you were losing nozzles then the capping station might be on the way out or the pump. Also the lines in the pump might have a hole in them. I had a small one once and it messed me up bad.

Dampers might not have a good seal carts might not be set right ink line could be cracked. I could go on but this should hold you over.