• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Jr Color Not Printing

I have a Falcon Jr. that was working fine until my power supply went out. I ended up buying another Falcon Jr. from another forum member. He had replaced heads, capping station, flushed lines etc. but seem to have gotten a bad color head and couldn't get any support from his supplier. Since all this had been done on his I decided to see if I could get it running, I could pull ink through the color head very easily but it would not print at all. I checked the fuse and it was fine. I took my color head out of my printer and put in it and it worked fine. Over the next few days the color head started loosing nozzles. I removed the head and flushed it with a syringe and all nozzles seemed to flow fine. I put it back in and less than half the nozzles fired and eventually none. I replace the power supply in my original printer and get it working using my original color head but it won't work at all even though I can pull ink through it just fine. I just installed a new color head and it still will not print. Ink flows through it fine, the fuse is fine. I am at a lost of what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Stuart