Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falcon Jr Color Not Printing

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by Finishline Signs, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Finishline Signs

Finishline Signs Active Member

Jul 3, 2008
    Crestview, FL
    I have a Falcon Jr. that was working fine until my power supply went out. I ended up buying another Falcon Jr. from another forum member. He had replaced heads, capping station, flushed lines etc. but seem to have gotten a bad color head and couldn't get any support from his supplier. Since all this had been done on his I decided to see if I could get it running, I could pull ink through the color head very easily but it would not print at all. I checked the fuse and it was fine. I took my color head out of my printer and put in it and it worked fine. Over the next few days the color head started loosing nozzles. I removed the head and flushed it with a syringe and all nozzles seemed to flow fine. I put it back in and less than half the nozzles fired and eventually none. I replace the power supply in my original printer and get it working using my original color head but it won't work at all even though I can pull ink through it just fine. I just installed a new color head and it still will not print. Ink flows through it fine, the fuse is fine. I am at a lost of what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Stuart

Tags:
  2. Finishline Signs

Finishline Signs Active Member

Jul 3, 2008
    Crestview, FL
    Anyone have any clues? I am at a loss.

3. CRD

CRD Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Sorry all already discussed by PM.

Paco

4. chuck2302

chuck2302 Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Rapid River, MICHIGAN
    Can I ask what the problem was having a similar issue color head not working on 6 color the lighter or right head isn't firing but the heads swap and work the same.