Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falcon Jr head alignment help

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by creative, May 5, 2007.

1. creative

creative Member

Mar 18, 2007
    Hi All,

I would like to thank everyone that reply to my post, I was able to fix that problem following your advice, both printheads and the maintenance station were shot.
    I learned how to troubleshoot this machine and fix it, from now on I wouldn't have any problem reapiring it.

Last thing I need to know is how to properly align the print heads.

can anyone help.

Attached is a pic of the alignment print

thank you.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. creative

creative Member

Mar 18, 2007
    :U Rock: :thankyou: :signs101: Just an update of the progress, I have to admit, this is the BEST forum i'd ever found.

Thanks everyone and looking forward to help others.

regards.

Attached Files:

3. onlyjames

onlyjames The World Is Never Enough

Nov 1, 2008
    VA
    PM sent, I need help, my blue and magenta also print a little uneven as well. It ends up giving me a small outline whenever I print black. Thats all I need!!!!

Thanks

4. renamer38

renamer38 Member

Feb 29, 2008
    it is hard to make a calib. of heads on this virtual base depending of what is your problem.
    If it is only bi-dir / uni-dir then it is nothing hard but besides that is hard for user who dont knows .

Attached Files:

5. onlyjames

onlyjames The World Is Never Enough

Nov 1, 2008
    VA
    Awesome, that picture is the one IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!! Mine is only off a small amount, but enough that the 2 colors leave a small outline when printing black, or grays

6. renamer38

renamer38 Member

Feb 29, 2008
    np
    also if you need some help about service manuals of any kind for any mutoh - we can arrange it

gl