• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Jr, mid print, black head jumping?

Knep

WTH Happend? This started at the end of a print while I was not watching, then did a nozzel check, anyone ever seen this before? WOW is all I can say! WEIRD! I checked the screws and its not loose, earlier I herd like a slight vibration on a few passes...but I checked the head and nothing is loose...i'm at a loss here! Any help? LOL, I'm under pressure and need to be printing!

Attachments

• !cid__0324111545.jpg
    !cid__0324111545.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 63
  • falcon mess up.jpg
    falcon mess up.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 45
I have no idea but that's cool! I had a lot of problems with my Mutoh when I had it but I have never seen that.
I'm sure Randy will chime in here with some suggestions.

Knep

Getting ready to take black print head off and take a look at it...not sure i'll see anything but worth a shot i guess! Maybe in the morning someone will chime in!

Knep

Ugh, Randy has not logged in here since the 12th! I did send him an email, hope to hear back from him!

Knep

I will be out of the office until March 28th.

Please call Mutoh if you need support or assistance in my absence.

Thank you, Randy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL anyone have any ideas? I need to try and get this thing up and running!

Knep

Well printing with CMY to make black to finish job, Called Mutoh they seem to think its the black print head, so going to order one of those and we shall see!

randya

Sorry, I took time off to get married!

This does look like a physical displacement, not that I have ever seen anything quite like this.

Does there appear to be any pattern to this 'movement'?

Knep

I dunno Randy, I talked to a Mutoh tech in your neck of the woods friday and he said it was the print head or the cable...the black print head has never been replaced on this machine so I went ahead and ordered a new one, hope it will be here today or tomorrow!