• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Jr Print Server Issue??

bmatlock5

I have a Falcon Jr that is not well. This morning I tried to print and flexi did its thing ripping, but when it should have started printing, it just acts like it is sending info to the printer, but the printer is not moving. If I unplug the SEH server from the wall and plug it back in and resend, it will act normal and print for about a minute and then just stop. it then reverts back to the way it was when I first tried to print. Unplug and replug the server, prints for a minute or so, then quits. The SEH software, when I refresh the connection, shows "IP no reply" under protocol. I think it is the server gone bad, anyone else have an idea? Do these go bad normally? Also, can I just get a D-Link server to replace it? I cannot find the SEH server anywhere. Please help!!! This is frustrating!!! Thanks

bmatlock5

I have my fingers crossed that I have come up with a reason for my problem. My old laptop I just got out a couple days ago is wirelessly connected to my desktop printer and had the same IP address as my Falcon Jr. I still would be interested to know if anyone has used any other print server though for future reference. Thanks