• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

falcon jr prints dark and dismal

AUTO-FX

Hey guys and girls, i'm at the beginning of a learning curve with a falcon jr i bought used. i create a design in flexi 7.6 and it prints darker than what i'm seeing on my monitor, especially at 720. and if i import any kind of photo to print, it's even darker. i am assuming it has to do with output profiles- am i right? i am printing on oracal 3651. the oracal site has only one profile for a JR.( for 3951) Any suggestions here???? thanks for your help!

gbarker

Isn't the Falcon JR a 4 color machine. If so, use the profiles for the 62" falcon just remember to adjust your media width to 36" or less. OR contact the person you bought it from...

AUTO-FX

I was digging through my software cd's and lo and behold there was a flexi profiles disc. Vi-ola, problem solved. If anybody wants it, i'll share...

AUTO-FX

Yeah , thanks,looked there first but i didnt see it listed. only profiles for mimaki printers.....