Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

falcon jr prints dark and dismal

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by AUTO-FX, Apr 22, 2010.

1. AUTO-FX

AUTO-FX Very Active Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Hey guys and girls, i'm at the beginning of a learning curve with a falcon jr i bought used. i create a design in flexi 7.6 and it prints darker than what i'm seeing on my monitor, especially at 720. and if i import any kind of photo to print, it's even darker. i am assuming it has to do with output profiles- am i right? i am printing on oracal 3651. the oracal site has only one profile for a JR.( for 3951) Any suggestions here???? thanks for your help!

Tags:
  2. gbarker

gbarker Member

Nov 1, 2006
    Isn't the Falcon JR a 4 color machine. If so, use the profiles for the 62" falcon just remember to adjust your media width to 36" or less. OR contact the person you bought it from...

3. AUTO-FX

Feb 14, 2010
    I was digging through my software cd's and lo and behold there was a flexi profiles disc. Vi-ola, problem solved. If anybody wants it, i'll share...

4. Compilla

Compilla Active Member

Jul 21, 2005
  5. AUTO-FX

Feb 14, 2010
    Yeah , thanks,looked there first but i didnt see it listed. only profiles for mimaki printers.....

6. gbarker

gbarker Member

Nov 1, 2006