• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Jr. Problem

I'm having a problem with my mutoh jr. 38. I can't seem to get it to print without having lines in the prints. I have taken a picture of the nozzle check. I was hoping for some ideas to solve this problem.

MVC-605S.JPG

AUTO-FX

here's what you do:
wheel the thing out to the edge of the road. wait for a large truck , preferably an 18 wheeler, and then push hard at the last minute...

no really, do a few powercleans and start there. nozzles are clogged.

QCman

If you have the maintance manul go to page 142. you will need to set the trandsport distance parameter.

QCman

You test print and add or subtrack the reading. and retest. you will get dowm to adjusting 1 mil at a time.

Knep

have you cleaned with cleaning cartridges yet? When mine acts up i slap it around, yell at it a lil then put the cleaning cart's in and run a cycle, and its usually fine...

Knep

Im not gonna complain...I got mine with a 30"graphtech with ARMS for 2500...had to replace lines, pump, heads, dampers, capping station...basically everything but the mother boards!