• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Jr. Pump problem

400 lb Gorilla

Anyone have any idea where to find this part for a Falcon Outdoor Jr 38.
It connects the pump to the pump motor. You'll notice on the left side of the pic that the gear teeth are shredded. The pump itself works fine.

Attachments

• PumpGear.jpg
    PumpGear.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 86

Jackpine

That gear is not replaceable. You will need to replace the maintenance station. Last one I bought was from Mutoh through Gregory was $350.00

Jackpine is right, the only way to get it is to buy a maintenance station. The cheapest I have found them is CMYKparts.com but I have not checked with Gregory. Let us know what you find out.

Williams Signs

The problem with that gear is it costs 11.00 for the gear and 15.00 to ship it. Either CMYKparts or inkjetsupplies carrys it. I can't remeber which one. Mine broke earlier this year and I replaced just the gear.

400 lb Gorilla

Thanks for the input. I'll look around to see what's out there.
Hard to believe that a 3" long piece of plastic would require replacing the whole station. I just might be forced to go into "Engineering Mode" and machine one, or retrofit one myself....

Jackpine

Gear teeth are not shredded. They melted from the solvent in the ink. Try CMYK, I bought my maintenance station from Gregory and it was shipped from Mutoh.

400 lb Gorilla

WilliamsSigns,
CMYKParts does'nt have it online. What is the website for inkjetsupplies?
I think even with a $15 shipping charge is well worth it.
Would you happen to have the part number just in case??
AutoFX,
I'm about to call SW since that's where the printer came from. But like everything else there, if they have it, be prepared to bend over.