• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Junior Capping Station Color Seal Problem

robvon

The Black ink can be drawn thru waste line but color seems to be sucking air. Just changed heads and capping station. Do I need to prime or is their an adjustment to make it sit tight against seal? Have ink to heads but can't pull thru.

Thanks

timco1

falcon

Did you try pushing head slightly to right while pulling ink? Did you lower heads back down? Check and double check that all hoses are hooked up to capping station.

robvon

Thats what I have to do to get Black to work. Color still has hissing sound when pulling. Squeezed hose at capping station and it stops air release...therefore I don't think the head is sealing with capping station well.

soypaul

You didnt say anything about your dampers, I think it would be a great idea that when you change your printheads, also go for it and change all dampers