Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falcon Junior Capping Station Color Seal Problem

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by robvon, Aug 29, 2012.

1. robvon

robvon New Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Pa
    The Black ink can be drawn thru waste line but color seems to be sucking air. Just changed heads and capping station. Do I need to prime or is their an adjustment to make it sit tight against seal? Have ink to heads but can't pull thru.

Thanks

Tags:
  2. timco1

timco1 Member

Feb 18, 2012
    falcon

Did you try pushing head slightly to right while pulling ink? Did you lower heads back down? Check and double check that all hoses are hooked up to capping station.

3. robvon

robvon New Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Pa
    Thats what I have to do to get Black to work. Color still has hissing sound when pulling. Squeezed hose at capping station and it stops air release...therefore I don't think the head is sealing with capping station well.

4. robvon

robvon New Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Pa
    Replaced capping station with NEW one and fixed problem.

5. soypaul

soypaul New Member

Jul 19, 2012
    You didnt say anything about your dampers, I think it would be a great idea that when you change your printheads, also go for it and change all dampers