• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Junior won't print in color

twds2k8

First off thank you for reviewing my thread. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have a Falcon Jr. that I have replaced the pump, the heads, all the print cables the main board and the ethernet card. If I test print from the printer I get all of the color bands. If I send a job through the production manager it will only print what is black and will not print the color. I have double checked the head ranking and cannot think of anything else to check.
The main board was upgraded to a 2.1 version and i am running Flexisign 8 if that matters. It seems like a driver issue but i cannot find any info to verify that. Please help. Thank you again.

randya

Jr. has a black only mode

Pressing QUALITY/SPEED will change the output quality and speed. Each time
the key is pressed you will notice the LED indicator showing the current status:
High Quality, Normal and High Speed (Economy). The set-up can only be changed
in idle status. As soon as data is coming in and/or is being processed, pressing the
key will not have any effect. When all 3 lights are on the printer prints BLACK only.

http://www.mutoh.com/help/pdfs/FOutdoor Printer Quick Start.pdf