• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon nuts

SlightlyChilled

ok well seeing that I have a bad nut "hahah" does any one have an idea where I could try to buy one like a fish store just an odd place that might have something like that.

SlightlyChilled

Not trying to bust balls but I just cant see spendins 30 buck on nuts and then they charge 30 for shipping not like its big stuff. Can someone help me out. Hell we all need to make money but come on 30 for shipping

tomnln9

have you tried any hobby stores, these are similar to the ones used on the fuel lines on the nitro r/c cars.

Graphics.Atl

If you can take some measurements you can get them from mcmaster carr. If I remember correctly you can get 100 o-rings for $3-5. The compression nuts are $1.50 or so

SlightlyChilled

Well I hope so to. Seeing that not to many people were telling me where to get OEM parts and most people spoke of cmky was good I went with them. Compilla do you know of a better place I would love to know.. no joke I would like to have the most options that I can thanks.....