• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Outdoor 46 prints all colors at one time

moto826

I have used this site for all kinds of hints and tips so I'm hoping you guys can help me out big time.

My Falcon Outdoor 46 started with some banding issues, which would come and go depending on how many nozzle checks I did. Then it stopped printing yellow, magenta, and cyan. I removed the heads from the machine and soaked them over night. While I did that I removed and cleaned the capping station (which was a mess). Put it all back together, got everything to print but yellow.

Here is the what I don't understand I could pull all the colors including yellow through the capping station via the waste tank.

So I let everything soak on the capping station. Ended up in the hospital for a week and now everything wants to print at the same time. (I hope the picture is attached)

I cleaned the heads again this morning and have run 5 or 6 powerful cleans on it and now I'm starting to get (the top line of the picture) this when I do a nozzle check. You can see cyan under all the other colors printed over top of it.

So my question is how do I fix it and PLEASE don't tell me I have to replace the head? Any help would be appreciated.