• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

falcon outdoor 48"

robo2

i am new here need help. i have a falcon outdoor 48" one of my heads gone bad so i replaced damp,heads,cap, and pump. it prints fine but my colors like silver has some purple and i pinted a sign with a sofa in it it was tan but it came out redish. i am using icc 3651 the one for 6 colors. if there a way to fin tune the color so it look beter. i am using flexi 8.1 to rip.:banghead: thx

Bradster941

post a pic of the nozzle check / print

"if there a way to fin tune the color so it look beter"

What does that mean?

robo2

sorry fine tune. like a way to adjust colors so my skin tones and silvers dont look so purple. i will post a pic soon thx.

robo2

ok i need to now if anybody nows on the faclcon outdoor 48" if the megemta is on the lift or right head. my lift head has b,c,lm my and right head has m.y.lc on the back it has 123456 1 black 2cyan 3 magenta 4 yellow 5 light cyan 6 light magenta

robo2

i see my spelling sorry i get carried away some times. ok i need to know if on the falcon outdoor is the magenta on the left or right head. because on my prenter it is on the right one and the light magenta is on the left. so from left to right it go's like this black cyan light magenta on the left head and on the right it go's magenta yellow light cyan. thx and sorry