• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

falcon outdoor aka prismjet

LizardWraps

didnt change anything?? looked the caping station and one has three colors in it and the other looks black can that be it??

gbarker

Suppose you could be getting some cross contamination. This happened to me once or twice when the hose broke inside the pump. The pump is a crappy design. I kept extras around and some R/C car fuel line to repair it when needed. The hose will walk toward the white gear. The gear will eat the hose.

One quick way to test is to running a cleaning cycle and check to see if you are getting movement/bubbles or something out of the two small drain lines going into the waste tank.

Also, during the cleaning cycle, watch to make sure the wiper extends all the way out and wipes the bottom of the head. If it's only cleaning a portion of the head it could cause ink build up and you could loose suction on your capping station.

Just a couple quick thoughts.

gbarker

No, No, No, Simply press and hold the cleaning button on the control panel. A simple head cleaning. Not a ink flush.

You can let go of the button after the cleaning cycle starts.

LizardWraps

cleaned the machine.. When it was done it said c and m ink low..
still printed the blue colors dark.. now wants me to replace c & m.. Hopefully this was the problem all along.. Replacing the cartriges in the morning... Hope it Works..