• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon outdoor jr e074 error

Jr.

:wavingflag:I HAVE A FALCON OUTDOOR JR. 38'' HAS ALWAYS WORKED GOOD TURNED IT ON LAST THURSDAY MORNING AND IT WENT THROUGH ALL ITS CHECKS AS ALWAYS TO PLOT OK AND STARTED CLEANING WENT THROUGH CLEANING AND THE HEAD MOVES WHEN CLEANING BUT WHEN CLEANING IS DONE IT CODES E074 ERROR Y OVER CURRENT. CANT FINN A TECH. OVER PHONE THAT CAN HELP ME FIX PROBLEM. MABY SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN HELP. JR.

Jr.

what did you do? replace the capping station? I checked it. moved it manually. and when i push the head back in it seems like it sticks but i cant find nothing that it is hanging on. it moves freeley when it is cleaning. oh and thanks for the reply preppie.

Wildmann

Falcon Outdoor Issues

I have a Falcon outdoor jr it has a few moles of film threw it. I had a problem with the black ink not being able to pull threw while doing an ink draw. Noticed one of the hoses had a small split ( new waste station) removed and fixed. get machine back together and now during the startup its coming up with an E074 Y current code.Y motor is 2 years old. Its starts and does the usual check from base and then returns. Then flashes code.I have no idea I checked all wires and no pinched or broken. I am stumped on this one. I need help

CRD

Remove capping station part (watch the small spring at the rear) start up again. If error not happen then the capping part is giving to much force. You worked on that so that might be the cause.
You might try to lower the whole mainstation plate with the two screws at the front of the plate.

Paco