• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Outdoor Jr. Post color print head replacement

bjones

I'm in need of some help with the tuning of the print head after I replaced it.. anyone have any advice? I have the service manual but damn it's cryptic as all getout. The manual had me tear down, replace the head and then put it all back together which I did.. then I washed and loaded ink. Now, the process seems to say tear it all down again and disconnect the black head?? Not making a load of sense so i'm hoping someone that's done it before can offer some help!

/b

letterman7

You must be on the wrong section of the manual. Replcaing the print head is nothing more than taking out the one screw, undoing the ink lines, pulling the head out and reversing the procedure for the new head. You'll need to enter the head rank, then perform some basic tests to align the head. What manual are you referring to?