• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Outdoor Jr Problem

TC Grafix

I bought this Falcon from Ape Grfx in AZ. And it was at the Mutoh headquarters or something like that for a while. They printed a test page so we know it worked fine. But after putting it into the shop I try to turn it on and all the lights flash on for half a second and it sounds like a fan starts running for half a second then just dies completely. I can't get any response from the printer at all. It just had the motherboard and power supply replaced too. I think it might be the outlet or something. Idk so anyone got any ideas.:frustrated: Thx in advance!

randya

Serial #

I bought this Falcon from Ape Grfx in AZ. And it was at the Mutoh headquarters or something like that for a while. They printed a test page so we know it worked fine. But after putting it into the shop I try to turn it on and all the lights flash on for half a second and it sounds like a fan starts running for half a second then just dies completely. I can't get any response from the printer at all. It just had the motherboard and power supply replaced too. I think it might be the outlet or something. Idk so anyone got any ideas.:frustrated: Thx in advance!

PM me the serial# and your contact information.

Compilla

Power supply problem perhaps?

Y cables.

Had the same problem and it turn out the Y cables.
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

TC Grafix

well one of the mutoh tech guys came today and couldn't find out the problem so he took it with him. :(. At least it will be free since it supposedly worked at mutoh but never worker here. He said it was Pro-boarding I think. But he didn't know why it was doing it. I'm getting tired of moving this thing so hopefully it will stay here after it's done. Should be back Sunday or Monday so ill give yall an update soon.

ncpdfsb

keep us informed on the progress of repair. very interested. :thankyou:

well one of the mutoh tech guys came today and couldn't find out the problem so he took it with him. :(. At least it will be free since it supposedly worked at mutoh but never worker here. He said it was Pro-boarding I think. But he didn't know why it was doing it. I'm getting tired of moving this thing so hopefully it will stay here after it's done. Should be back Sunday or Monday so ill give yall an update soon.