• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

falcon outdoor jr problem

signguy27

I have let my machine sit for a while and now on a nozzle check, it dose not show any color at all. i am pretty low on yellow right now so im just waiting for that to get in and I will try all the cleaning methods, any other info on what might cause this?

racershawn

I let mine sit for a while and I had to do alot of cleaning .... I took some paper towels ... about 1/4" thick folded soaked them with cleaning fluid ... set them down so that i could slide the head over top of them and they pressed on the bottom of the heads and moved them back and forth a bit ... then did a few cleanings .... You should b ok after that

signguy27

thanks for the quick reply, Ill try that tomorrow if the ink gets here, so should i just make sure to use lint free correct?

Jackpine

Soaking the heads with a lint free cloth is the way to go. I use a "microfiber" cloth, cut to cover the cap station and use a syringe to apply cleaning solution. Let is set 10 minutes or so then remove the cloth and do a normal cleaning. Do a nozzle check or a "test print" to check print quality.