• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Outdoor - Magenta printing with a small shift

MrTopgun21

I've aligned the heads and my Magenta seems to be printing a fine line and it almost appears to be shifted slightly. I really noticed it on the white areas of these letters. How do I align the magenta head? Or is there another way to fix this so the solid color fields are smooth?
I've cleaned the heads many time and ran test prints, which seem fine, except for the faint line.

Attachments

• print sample.jpg
    print sample.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 78

MrTopgun21

Magenta head printing a faint line, any ideas why?

I've aligned the heads and my Magenta seems to be printing a fine line and it almost appears to be shifted slightly. I really noticed it on the white areas of these letters. How do I align the magenta head? Or is there another way to fix this so the solid color fields are smooth?
I've cleaned the heads many time and ran test prints, which seem fine, except for the faint line.

Anyone have ideas on this?

CRD

Aling in service mode the CCW value for BIDI and MD.
Start in the service manual at page 125 until all is OK.
Paco