Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falcon Outdoor.....New Refurb kit....new problems

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by sghobbies, Jul 26, 2010.

1. sghobbies

sghobbies Member

Jan 18, 2008
    Adel, GA
    Ok, I replaced the capping station, dampers & heads. I am losing nozzles exponentially. I have attached pics from a few nozzle checks that were done back to back. I've done several cleanings and even an ink fill. I did the reset home position after replacing the capping station, I checked all the dampers. I am out of ideas.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. tomence

tomence Very Active Member

Feb 10, 2009
    IL
    Did you input the printhead rank numbers

3. luggnut

luggnut Very Active Member

i had this happen to me before... it was air in the lines. i just had to pull ink with a syringe ... first i pulled from the line above the damper, then when i could see ink in all the lines i pulled from past the capping station and it eventually all came back.

at present i think i have run into the problem with the new ink carts that others are talking about.. seems they are letting air in the lines?

4. sghobbies

sghobbies Member

Jan 18, 2008
    Adel, GA
    I entered the head rank numbers after we installed them. I just did the syringe....seemed to do the trick. Thanks!!!:thankyou: