• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Outdoor.....New Refurb kit....new problems

sghobbies

Ok, I replaced the capping station, dampers & heads. I am losing nozzles exponentially. I have attached pics from a few nozzle checks that were done back to back. I've done several cleanings and even an ink fill. I did the reset home position after replacing the capping station, I checked all the dampers. I am out of ideas.

Attachments

• NozzleCheck.jpg
    NozzleCheck.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 84

luggnut

i had this happen to me before... it was air in the lines. i just had to pull ink with a syringe ... first i pulled from the line above the damper, then when i could see ink in all the lines i pulled from past the capping station and it eventually all came back.

at present i think i have run into the problem with the new ink carts that others are talking about.. seems they are letting air in the lines?

sghobbies

I entered the head rank numbers after we installed them. I just did the syringe....seemed to do the trick. Thanks!!!:thankyou: