Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falcon Outdoor no Black, Cyan and Magenta printing

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by CarlosMexico, Mar 15, 2010.

1. CarlosMexico

CarlosMexico New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Hi to everybody !

Im new in the forum, and I think you guys do a wonderful job on your feed backs.
    This is my problem. My falcon Outdoor was sitting still for some months so i decided to do a "Powerful Cleaning" and when it was done started to print Ok. then I changed to "triangle MLD Solvent ink" but before doing it, I decided to run an other "Powerful Cleaning" to eliminate the prior ink.
    I changed the "Dampers" and ran a print test but didn't print the Cyan or Magenta, and my black ink was coming poorly until until it disapeered. I did a clean up in the hoses in the "Capping Station" and didnt help. Then, I did a cleaning and i can see that the ink flows thru 2 hoses, but when it fills just the ink comes out of one hose to the waste ink. this ink is coming from the ML, CL, and Yellow. I checked the dampers- the colors all full.

Do you have an idea about what is going on.
    I would appreciate it so much.

Sincerly

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    bad cap for the B C M heads, bad pump, and/or clogged drain tube (or, of course, dried heads)

3. CarlosMexico

CarlosMexico New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    I will check it, thanks