• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Outdoor no Black, Cyan and Magenta printing

CarlosMexico

Hi to everybody !

Im new in the forum, and I think you guys do a wonderful job on your feed backs.
This is my problem. My falcon Outdoor was sitting still for some months so i decided to do a "Powerful Cleaning" and when it was done started to print Ok. then I changed to "triangle MLD Solvent ink" but before doing it, I decided to run an other "Powerful Cleaning" to eliminate the prior ink.
I changed the "Dampers" and ran a print test but didn't print the Cyan or Magenta, and my black ink was coming poorly until until it disapeered. I did a clean up in the hoses in the "Capping Station" and didnt help. Then, I did a cleaning and i can see that the ink flows thru 2 hoses, but when it fills just the ink comes out of one hose to the waste ink. this ink is coming from the ML, CL, and Yellow. I checked the dampers- the colors all full.

Do you have an idea about what is going on.
I would appreciate it so much.

Sincerly