Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

falcon outdoor prismjet overhaul please help!!!!

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by exclusivesigns90, Sep 14, 2007.

1. exclusivesigns90

exclusivesigns90 Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Mission texas
    i am looking for someone in deep south texas or in texas who can help me overhaul my falocon outdoor junior was working fine have changed the maintenance station once but some censor is telling me to change the ink bottle ink bottle is empty dont know what to do help!!!!!!!11111

Tags:
  2. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    The ink bottle is the bottle that catches the waste and inks from your cleaning cycles, it should be located under your printer off to the side.

3. MobileImpact

MobileImpact Active Member

Oct 11, 2005
    you have to tell the falcon you emptied the bottle. On the control pad it will ask, hit the arrow to yes and then enter.

Good Luck!

Kevin

4. Steve C.

Steve C. Very Active Member

May 22, 2003
    Welcome to Signs 101......hope all your troubles are that easy to fix:wink:

5. Cy Fan

Cy Fan Member

Jun 16, 2007
    I know on the Falcon 48" you have to tell it twice the bottle is empty. When it asks arrow to say yes, then it ask to confirm, arrow again to say yes

6. Bomboza

Bomboza New Member

Sep 7, 2007
    To overcome the error, simply raise the waste ink tank until you hear a beep, then return the tank to its holder. The display will read "Change Waste Tank? NO", then press the resolution button to change the NO to YES and press Enter (Media). The display will then read "Confirm Change NO" Press the resolution key to change the NO to YES and press enter again. This should return you to the Plot OK screen., or continue with what process you may have started such as a n ink fill or cleaning.