• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

falcon outdoor prismjet overhaul please help!!!!

i am looking for someone in deep south texas or in texas who can help me overhaul my falocon outdoor junior was working fine have changed the maintenance station once but some censor is telling me to change the ink bottle ink bottle is empty dont know what to do help!!!!!!!11111

ChicagoGraphics

The ink bottle is the bottle that catches the waste and inks from your cleaning cycles, it should be located under your printer off to the side.

MobileImpact

you have to tell the falcon you emptied the bottle. On the control pad it will ask, hit the arrow to yes and then enter.

Good Luck!

Kevin

Cy Fan

I know on the Falcon 48" you have to tell it twice the bottle is empty. When it asks arrow to say yes, then it ask to confirm, arrow again to say yes

Bomboza

To overcome the error, simply raise the waste ink tank until you hear a beep, then return the tank to its holder. The display will read "Change Waste Tank? NO", then press the resolution button to change the NO to YES and press Enter (Media). The display will then read "Confirm Change NO" Press the resolution key to change the NO to YES and press enter again. This should return you to the Plot OK screen., or continue with what process you may have started such as a n ink fill or cleaning.