• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon outdoor

studio10

Have rockhopper I (falcon outdoor 48").
On rockhopper II (falcon II outdoor) you can booting up in "cleaning mode" (twisty talk about it). You hold the f2, f4, and menu down buttons while you turn it on. It boots into like a technician mode. But the cleaning function in there lets you clean specific heads. It also lets you unlock the head so you can drag it right to the left side of the printer, remove the cover, and clean all the crap from around the heads.
Can I do this on rockhopper I (falcon outdoor 48"). Thanks a lot.

Compilla

Unfortunately on the FO48" you can only do a regular or powerful cleaning. It Won't let you select what head needs to be cleaned.

For the manual cleaning you'll need to remove the further left plate 4 screws, so you can have acceses to clean the heads.

:Cool 2:

studio10

Fo 48"

Thanks Compilla.
My friends have FO 48" and clogging ink in pump lines. He think about booting up in "cleaning mode". But it is not posibble. So he manualy move the head, put some solvent on capping station and problem is how to start pump. Today he solve the problem: electrician made manualy switch to start only the pump and now he test it.