• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Parts

bmatlock5

Anyone else heard that EPSON has discontinued production on the DX2 printhead used by the Falcon Outdoor, Roland, Mumaki, and other printers? I was told by my EPSON supplier that they will no longer be available from EPSON and they will probably start phasing out other parts that are based on the stylus 3000 model (dampers, etc.) as well. I am not sure exactly which parts Mutoh has produced by other vendors like capping stations, pumps, etc. but it makes me wander if the end of life is nearing for the falcon series when Mutoh says "we don't have parts for those printers" which could, in part coincinde with EPSON phasing out the 3000 parts they produce. just a thought, hope there i am not right though

inkmed

DX2 head was hard to buy now, you can keep some stock when you find suppliers.
but the common parts like damper and cable is easy to find, because there are many compatible parts.

Adam from Inkmed