• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fall-guy pictogram requested

iSign

one of my good customers had an industrial accident occur at their facility today & I need to rush out some Slippery Floor type signs. I want to include a pictogram of a person in a mid falling pose. I've seen them, but I'm pressed for time trying to get ready to catch a plane tomorrow...

..so I wondered if anyone has done their own vector graphic of something like this that is legal to share :help:

thanks in advance if anyone can help.

iSign

Thanks Pro...
I got as far as giving them enough info to spam me from multiple directions... but when they want my CC info in advance (for after my 14 days free :rolleyes: ) I decided to hold out for something else... but I do very much apprectiate your time & your suggestion.

Replicator

Don't slip and fall while you're running to catch your plane tomorrow

or you could have a real photo of your accident scene . . . :Big Laugh

PMG

Thanks Pro...
I got as far as giving them enough info to spam me from multiple directions... but when they want my CC info in advance (for after my 14 days free :rolleyes: ) I decided to hold out for something else... but I do very much apprectiate your time & your suggestion.
No problem Doug,i did not investigate the sign up process ....I wouldn't give it to them either,,Free or not!!!!

iSign

just pm'ed you some info - have a safe trip :)

fallguy.jpg

"fall guy"...

very funny :Big Laugh