Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

familiar faces!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jberte, Dec 26, 2003.

1. jberte

jberte New Member

Dec 26, 2003
    wow - lotta familiar faces in here :cool1: i am an unabashed signforums.com junkie and just read about your site from an introduction over there, so i thought i'd pop in and say hello! i haven't explored your site in it's entirety yet, but from what i've seen it's very good! i look forward to whatever joint ventures may come of this and much admire the spirit of mutual cooperation.

i've been in the sign business for about 5 years, and toyed with graphic arts since i could hold a pencil, we won't talk about how many years that's been!:tongue: as of the end of this very long year, i will be gainfully unemployed at the shop i've been in for seemingly ever and doing my best to make a go of it on my own. i have extensive experience with everything from billboards to the tiniest of miniature decal reproductions so i should be prepared for anything that anyone throws at me. if i can be of assistance to anyone here i'd be pleased to help in any way i can. happy new years to all :thumb:

Tags:
  2. Sunny

Sunny Member

Apr 26, 2003
    Hey There! Here is another one that looks familiar!
    I think I saw you in Vegas in one of those dance outfits! :biggrin:

3. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    Hi jberte, nice to see you.

George

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Welcome to Signs 101. We're happy to see you.

Your quote is one of my favorites and, IMHO, should be followed by the balance of the sentence:

"and as sure as the night shall follow the day, thou can'st then be false to any man."

5. jberte

jberte New Member

Dec 26, 2003
    :wink: didn't want to exceed your bandwith fred! and there are so few who recognize it that i don't usually include it :cool: very nice place you have here - thanks for the warm welcome!
    :thankyou:

6. Rick

Rick Certified Enneadecagon Designer

Apr 17, 2003
    Valle Vista
    Welcome Jberte!!! Seen you opn Signforums, can't wait for your contributions here!!

7. THATgirl

THATgirl Very Active Member

Sep 16, 2003
    Hi Jberte! Nice to see you!:smile:

8. jberte

jberte New Member

Dec 26, 2003
    thanks all! nice to see a lot of the same faces wherever i go!:glasses:

9. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Welcome Jberte good to see another new face.:smile:

10. signworx

signworx Member

Dec 27, 2003
    Nice to see you finaly make your way here J.