• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fantastic Service From VTS

Sindy

Hello All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a SP-540V which had problems with banding lines throughout the prints.

I called VTS, and spoke to Brian. Brian forwarded my number to one of the Technicians called Kevin. When Kevin called me back, he was really helpful giving me really clear instructions on how to about fixing the problem on my own, and said I could call him if I got stuck - which I did.

I thought it best if he could come and fix it for me. Kevin fixed my printer the next morning, and I must say, it prints amazingly!

I found Kevin at VTS really helpful, honest and extremely professional, and I would recommend everyone to call him on 07789 316 955 or Brian on 01395 442 652, or visit their website: www.vts-service.co.uk if you have any printer problems.

Sindy