• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fantasy Football

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Getting to be the time of the year to figure out what to do for fantasy football this year.

I'm thinking of upping the ante this year to $50 with 4 payouts.

Thoughts?

This year you will have to send in your money to get the password to join the league so we don't have a repeat of last year.

2011-Buffalo-Bills-Authentic-Helmet.jpg

HulkSmash

I'm in as usual. Maybe this year you won't put the draft at 5am Denver time on a friday...and i'll actually be able to choose my team

:noway:

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I'm in as usual. Maybe this year you won't put the draft at 5am Denver time on a friday...and i'll actually be able to choose my team

when people send in the cash they can tell me their preferred drafting time and their worst drafting time. Once we have most of the people in I'll pick a date and time that is user friendly.

whoever wants in send me a message and i'll message you back my paypal address or mailing address if you prefer to send a check.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Status Update - we are up to 12 people, 5 who have paid. we need an even number to set the league - lets get paid so i can close it out and set the draft.

Geb - PAID

HDvinyl
ddarlak - PAID
MikePro
tatto.dan - PAID
SameDay Signs
Pro Image
thinksigns - PAID
Coloradosigns
CD - PAID
Circleville Signs
RP

ddarlak

Go Bills!
maybe i should set the draft order to the order in which people paid....

j/k, come on if your in, let me know by paying!

geb - PAID

ddarlak - PAID
tatto.dan - PAID
thinksigns - PAID
CD - PAID
Circleville Signs
MindsEyeOpen
HDvinyl
MikePro
Pro Image
Coloradosigns
SameDay Signs

ddarlak

Go Bills!
no 12 is fine. I've only received 5 of the 12 payments.

i won't set the draft date until all are paid up.

geb - PAID
ddarlak - PAID
tatto.dan - PAID
thinksigns - PAID
CD - PAID
Circleville Signs
MindsEyeOpen
HDvinyl
MikePro
Pro Image
Coloradosigns
SameDay Signs