• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fantasy Football........

Pro Image

Well its getting about that time agian.........Are we going to have a league this year......(GEB????)......I hope so..........

Im looking forward to actually winning at the end this year........:thumb:

geb

I'm in, although I haven't seen Rick007 in a long while, and remember, bigdawg is the champion.

George

geb

i'm in, a little money to make it interesting?

$25??

Bragging rights make it interesting, money could create problems. Its good to see interest, when someone gets it rolling, hopefully we'll have enough teams.

George

Pro Image

All right.....Set up the League for this year........SIGNS 101 09

League ID # is 140411

password: SIGNS

League Draft is a Live draft........Aug. 30th (a Sunday) at 11:00am

I add a Flex position and points for return yards and scores.........and also you can have 7 players on your bench.......

I changed it up a little.........:thumb:

Baz

I have very little knowledge about the NFL and its players. I just know the most common stars and teams (i know most of the rules and do watch a few games each year) but where does one go to sign up .. I'm curious, i'd like to hop on board. It'll make me watch more football come this fall.

k.a.s.

I'm in, this makes league number 4 for me. I'm not sure how I'll keep them straight.

Would it be possible to make the draft time like 1:00 rather than 11:00?

Kevin

geb

I have very little knowledge about the NFL and its players. I just know the most common stars and teams (i know most of the rules and do watch a few games each year) but where does one go to sign up .. I'm curious, i'd like to hop on board. It'll make me watch more football come this fall.

Baz, bigdawg won last year and she was a first timer. Once you figure out your lineups, who is and isn't playing(hurt, or on bye week) it gets easy. The computer helps keep track of a lot of it, and I'm available for questions if you get confused about something. Hope you join up.

George

Pro Image

Yea Baz if you need any help we will be there..........I think once you start you will really like it.........