• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fantasy Football........

Baz

I've done a little research by reading some sport magazines and their predictions. Got a list made up. We will see come sunday! You're all goin' down ... GRRRRRRRRRRRR!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pro Image

45 minutes to the draft..........Geb you better get a good team or your BAD Boys are going to look like little girls in pink tutus...........:ROFLMAO:

Baz

Guess i missed the draft :doh: I just woke up but i see i have a team set up .. So it was done automatically for me?

Bigdawg

Just Me
Yep... it auto-picked your players and such...

not that it's going to help you get away from the butt-kicking my team is going to hand to all of you...

Baz

Yep... it auto-picked your players and such...

not that it's going to help you get away from the butt-kicking my team is going to hand to all of you...

Thats good for me ... hehehe we will see Stacey! Guess i pulled a "Dustin" this sunday morning :ROFLMAO:

k.a.s.

Just thought I would congratulate The geBailey Bad Boyz on being the champion of the signs 101 Fantasy Football league.

My team was horrible the second half, but have no fear the Amish will be back next year!!

Kevin

Pro Image

As Comiss. of the Fantasy league and the College Pick-em....I would like to congratulate GEB as the Fantasy Football Champion and Pat Whatley as the College Pick-em Champion.......Way to go guys......

Out of the four team I had finished 8 in the Signs 101 league, 6 in one public league, and 1st and 2nd in the other too........

12 teams in our league made for some interesting strategies.........but made it for a much better experience........

Great job everyone........

geb

Thankx guys. It was a hard faught year in fantasy and college pickem.

Ton of fun again, thanx to everyone for being involved, and thanx Pro for setting up the two leagues.

Congrats Pat on winning College pickem.

George

Baz

I didn't follow it at all. A friend told me at the begining that if no money was involved then i wouldn't follow it. He was right. Maybee next year some of you would be willing to put some bucks on the table to make it more interesting.

Anyways. Gongrats to the winners!:thumb:

Baz

Brian, Brian .... USD vs. Canadian isn't what it used to be .. as it is now the CND is 0.9611 USD. When the time comes i'll match whatever USD you guys want to put up :Canada 2:

signage

Baz I know now but I figure after our health bill get passed by this administration our dollar will drop drastically!

Baz

If and when the USD goes down it will be bad for both sides of the border. A stronger CND isn't necessarily a good thing for us. It will hurt our exports therefore hurting businesses and jobs. I prefer it stays just bellow your USD.

Staying on topic ... I wanted to watch more NFL but haven't really. Watched some games here and there but not enough to know what's going on around the league. Probably with some bucks on the line i would have checked in and follow closely how my team was doing. Maybee i would have woken up earlyer to make the initial team draft ... lol!